Sandwiches Recalled over Listeria Scare
As per recent reports, it has been claimed that Goodman Fielder New Zealand is summoning up sandwiches over suspicions of a prospective presence of Listeria Monocytogenes that, if consumed, may well result in creating troubles for the person.
The voluntary consumer recall is applicable on the flavor of Deli Kitchen Sandwiches Gourmet Farmhouse. The recall, as per officials, is applicable to Deli Kitchen Sandwiches Gourmet Farmhouse which is having the date of usage showing March 13, today and March 15, Thursday, as their limit.
In the meantime, the officials have informed that no case of any kind of harmful consequence of eating the lot of sandwiches has been reported as of now, it is more of a precautionary move aimed at safeguarding the standards of the company and making sure their customers remain away from any kind of suspected product.
The products which have been recalled by the company over concerns were distributed only in the region of North Island. While expressing views regarding the recall, Goodman Fielder claimed that the sandwiches are being summoned up as a safety measure seeing that their stands a potentially solemn health threat and consumers must not think about consuming them, whatever the conditions may be like.
Consumers who have consumed the sandwiches and are feeling down with any sort of health complication are advised to contact a medical practitioner at earliest.
Purchasers are also being recommended to make a comprehensive review of date codes and must also contact in case of need to the Goodman Fielder Customer Advisory Centre on the number 0800 368 052, as from there they can avail all sorts of information on the manner and process by which the product can be returned and a full refund can be availed.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study