ADIB launches UAEs first 24X7 branch
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - has introduced 24-hour services at its Abu Dhabi International Airport branch after getting necessary approvals from the UAE Ministry of Interior and the central bank of the country.
Terming the move as a need of the hour, Sameh Al-Awadallah, Head of Branches at ADIB informed, “This 24X7 banking initiative is an innovation worthy of being listed in the milestones of banking in the UAE.”
The branch is located at a very strategic position inside Terminal I of the Abu Dhabi International Airport, which witnesses a large number of travelers coming there for availing range of services through its staff, majority of which are from UAE.
ADIB, one of the region's leading Islamic banks, would remain operational 24X7 for serving the growing number of international traffic at the Airport for their around the clock foreign exchange and other banking services.
The bank has already opened 10 new branches in 2009 under its expansion plans and raised the total number of its branches to 50.
Al-Awadallah further said, “Abu Dhabi airport is fast becoming a preferred entry and exit point for the UAE and this branch is keeping with our strategy of bringing our products and services closer to our customers."
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain