Emirates Announces Family Discounts
Emirates Airlines, in a bid to woo customers, have announced special family discount of 50 per cent to over 30 destinations. The move would help UAE residents to travel at affordable rates with their family members in Business or First Class.
The family fare offer would be effective up to January 15 over destinations including Amman, Damascus, Tehran, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Munich, Maldives, Karachi, Doha, Muscat, Hyderabad and Kozhikode.
The airline would offer a 50 per cent discount on spouse and children ticket against the purchase of a full-fare ticket for an adult.
Hoping good response from the market, Khalid bel Jaflah, Emirates’ Vice-president, Commercial Operations UAE, said, “We have always been dedicated to offering families in the UAE excellent promotions, helping them explore the world without the hefty price tag.”
Customers would have to avail the offer at the dedicated sales centers and travel agencies as there is no provision of online ticket sale by the carrier.
Moreover, the promotional discount offer would be applicable only on flights starting from Dubai.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network