Nasal Spray to Prevent Heart Diseases under Trail
Have you ever thought how it would be like to have a nasal spray which could reduce the level of calories from the body? It has been reported that a revolutionary nasal spray is under trials which would help in reducing the growing cases of heart diseases by simply preventing clogging of arteries.
The Medical Director of British Heart Foundation has said that the treatment or nasal spray is promising of reducing the incidences of heart diseases. The treatment has already been tested on mice. When mice were introduced with the treatment, they helped in clearing the plaque from the arteries by almost 70%.
It has been informed that the treatment works by boosting the immune system to produce additional antibiotics which, in turn, fights with fats accumulating in the blood vessels. The researchers who had been working harder to develop the treatment have applied for licenses.
It is hoped that in the next five years, the treatment would become available all over the world. It has been unveiled that the treatment at present is being tested over 144 heart patients of the US and Canada. Prof. Jan Nilsson, of Lund University, is of the view that the treatment would be prescribed to only those who are at greater risk of developing heart diseases.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies