Order Online and Get Contraceptive Pills in Just Two Hours: A New Courier Service Soon to Launch in London
Now, women can order contraceptive pills on internet and they can receive them in just two hours of their order time. They no more have to wait for their GP’s now to obtain such drugs. A new courier service is on its way to land up soon in London and if it succeeds, then very soon the women of other cities will also become beneficial to this courier scheme.
Though, there have been some criticisms also against this service, stating that it will encourage under age sex because this service will make it quite easy for the teenagers to obtain the drugs.
DrEd. com is the site, on which women have to fill a form through the internet medical practice and have to pay £20 for ordering this drug online. They also have to provide their age proof, confirming they are 18 years and above. These forms will then be assessed by the doctors and then if all’s well, then pills will be dispatched by the courier service.
On a normal working day, the pills will be delivered within two hours. However, women can also order online overnight for delivery in the following morning.
According to Amit Khutti, who is the founder of DrEd, there are less chances of provoking young girls to have unsafe sex or under age sex with the launch of this service, because this service will not provide them the pills unless their date of births are confirmed. During the registration time only, all these information credentials will be checked and noted down. Payment will be made by credit cards only.
Emergency contraceptive pills work better the sooner they are taken and therefore by providing these pills in two hours of time, a large number of women can benefit.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids