Blooming Great Tea Party: Sip and Raise Funds
As per the recent findings, it has been illustrated that the people across Bristol are enjoying while collecting charity for a cause.
It has been reported that the Marie Curie Cancer Care, a charitable organization, is out with its annual fundraiser event, Blooming Great Tea Party. It has been illustrated that during the event, the people enjoy tea and cake either as a group or a party is organized with a theme based on tea.
It has been reported that the event has been launched at the Piccolino's in Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus.
The registered charity has been into the act of raising funds for the people suffering from cancer and their families, since years. It has been renounced for the free care services it has been providing for all end of life patients and their families. Nevertheless, they try their best to give out the best services to the patients. They strongly believe in providing a good quality care.
This year the charity aims at raising the funds to help Marie Curie nurses, go forward and provide care services to the people suffering from terminal cancer or other incurable disease at their homes. It has been revealed that the nurses are paid £20 for one hour of care service to the terminally ill patients at their homes.
It has been exaggerated that the event is a fun to watch and also promote. Many of the volunteers and fundraisers who participate in the event asserted that it was fun to be a part of the tea party and at the same time raise funds for the cause.
Furthermore, the charity is also encouraging the residents to launch such tea parties even in the local communities of Bristol in June and July, to support the organization.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden