Boy Taken Away By Father Soon Before Heart Transplant
As per recent findings, it has been reported that a boy, who was waiting for a heart transplant, was taken away by his father just before a heart transplant. It has been reported that the boy flew this week from Kansas City to St. Louis city for a heart transplant.
It has been revealed that the case came into notice after the boy's name was called out as the next patient for heart transplant and he didn't turn up.
Soon after the notification of the case, police department of St Louis city of US have issued an alert against child-abduction.
It has been recovered that the child, Porter Stone has been missing from the Children's Hospital since 4:20 pm, when his father came to meet him and took him along, after calling Stone's mother and stating her that he was taking the child along with him.
After interrogating from the mother of the boy, it was acknowledged that the couple was already into a dispute over the custody of the child.
Further, Officer Sherri Bruns of the St Louis Police Department stated that when the kid left the hospital premises, he was reported to be carrying a backpack, which included his medical reports and medication that would not last more than 48 hours.
However, to trace the child the police officials have let out the physical sketch of the child, which described that he was 3 feet 10 inches tall, weighed 44 lbs (20kg), his hair were cut in Mohawk-style. Moreover, it has been revealed that the boy is wearing a gray shirt, with black and white shorts and Spiderman shoes.
Furthermore, they have illustrated that the father of the child, Jeffrey Stone, 6'6 tall and weighs 230 pounds, shaved head and is wearing a gray shirt, black shorts and is driving either a black or silver Toyota Corolla with California numbering plates.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network