The Stealth Ship to Be Auctioned
It has been recently revealed in a report that the Stealth Boat is being put for auction by the U. S. navy. This is the actual boat which was used as a tool of inspiration while making the boat for James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies.
The boat was used as a part of the marine stealth technology project. The Steal Shadow served a number of purses for the U. S. Navy in the past. The stealth ship was made with the help of individual parts. This was done so that the boat could escape the Russian radar eye. “You take the propellers off it and that thing could really double as a spaceship in any science fiction movie. It looks secret. You want to go and rattle the doorknob on it just to see if you can get in”, said Bruce Ecker, a San Pedro photographer who has documented the ship.
It had all the most well developed technologies required in a ship and now that it stands to be auctioned, it is going to be of great value. It remains to be seen who becomes, the proud owner of this possession.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies