The Stealth Ship to Be Auctioned
It has been recently revealed in a report that the Stealth Boat is being put for auction by the U. S. navy. This is the actual boat which was used as a tool of inspiration while making the boat for James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies.
The boat was used as a part of the marine stealth technology project. The Steal Shadow served a number of purses for the U. S. Navy in the past. The stealth ship was made with the help of individual parts. This was done so that the boat could escape the Russian radar eye. “You take the propellers off it and that thing could really double as a spaceship in any science fiction movie. It looks secret. You want to go and rattle the doorknob on it just to see if you can get in”, said Bruce Ecker, a San Pedro photographer who has documented the ship.
It had all the most well developed technologies required in a ship and now that it stands to be auctioned, it is going to be of great value. It remains to be seen who becomes, the proud owner of this possession.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power