New Health Care Laws Put Forth by Massachusetts House Leaders
As per a new health care payment bill put forth by Massachusetts House leaders, it has been depicted that it will be able to cut short finances of family by approximately $2,000 annually over the next five years.
However, it has been illustrated that the new reforms will be achieved only when the health care system will be removed of existing cutting waste and inefficiency.
The findings of the new health care system suggest that doctors and hospitals will be rewarded, if they provide the patients with best facilities and care. However, the system of paying them for each operation or service will be excluded.
Moreover, it has been acknowledged that a new website has been designed, which will help the patients choose hospitals and insurers by comparing different options available on the site. Moreover, it has been termed that the doctors will be apologizing, in case they commit any mistake and time duration of 180-days will be subjected to both the doctors and patients to settle down their matter.
Nevertheless, it has been reported that a new public agency will be established, the Division of Health Care Cost and Quality, so that it can be acknowledged that the reforms are practiced and abided by.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden