Vidal Sassoon from Britain Passes Away
It has been recently revealed in a report that Vidal Sassoon, from Britain has breathed his last, aged 84 years. He as definitely had a major impact on the minds of the people of the city. He was a major trendsetter
It was in the year 1973, that he came to L. A. and was fully able to adapt to the lifestyle of the vicinity. He took to being an art collector, a benefactor to the museum as well as working for the effective restoration of homes that were made by Neutra, as well as others.
“He opened a salon on Rodeo Drive when Beverly Hills was just coming of age among trendsetters. And he saw Los Angeles as this exciting place where rules were being broken. We know about swinging London; he saw Los Angeles as an extension of that”, said Rose Apodaca, author and former Los Angeles bureau chief of Women's Wear Daily.
He was a man of unique tastes and interests. This was something that made him stand out of the crowd and be able to become a complete leader of the game. The world shall definitely miss his passion for class and culture and shall keep safe his remembrance forever.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids