Tesla to Launch A New Car Model Next Month
Tesla, a leading electric vehicle manufacturer, has announced recently that its new car Model S can now be launched in the market any day, a new report says.
However, it had been announced by the firm sometimes back that the car would launched in July, it is now being said that those who have already ordered the luxury EV would get the same by June 22.
Sedan goes from 0 to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds, a distinguishing feature, and it allows seating of five adults with two children as it has been outfitted with optional rear facing seats. The website of Tesla divides it in two models, Model S Signature, ranging from $87,900- $97,900. And the other i. e. Model S that ranges from $49,900-$84,900 in price.
It is being said that Tesla’s development from a flashy electric roadster developer to a carmaker has gone to a next level with the introduction of the new car. While the company was aimed at cutting dependence on oil, Elon Musk, Tesla's co-founder and chief executive said, "Delivering Model S is a key part of that plan and represents Tesla's transition to a mass-production automaker and the most compelling car company of the 21st century".
The company aims at delivering atleast 5,000 Model S sedans by the end of this year.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power