Tesla to Launch A New Car Model Next Month
Tesla, a leading electric vehicle manufacturer, has announced recently that its new car Model S can now be launched in the market any day, a new report says.
However, it had been announced by the firm sometimes back that the car would launched in July, it is now being said that those who have already ordered the luxury EV would get the same by June 22.
Sedan goes from 0 to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds, a distinguishing feature, and it allows seating of five adults with two children as it has been outfitted with optional rear facing seats. The website of Tesla divides it in two models, Model S Signature, ranging from $87,900- $97,900. And the other i. e. Model S that ranges from $49,900-$84,900 in price.
It is being said that Tesla’s development from a flashy electric roadster developer to a carmaker has gone to a next level with the introduction of the new car. While the company was aimed at cutting dependence on oil, Elon Musk, Tesla's co-founder and chief executive said, "Delivering Model S is a key part of that plan and represents Tesla's transition to a mass-production automaker and the most compelling car company of the 21st century".
The company aims at delivering atleast 5,000 Model S sedans by the end of this year.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies