Chocolate Slows Ageing Process
As per a recent UK research, it has been revealed that having chocolates can slow down the ageing process. The research was taken out by a group of researchers at biotechnology specialist Lyotec in Cambridge.
They were of the view that they have used chocolate as a technology as an anti-ageing treatment. Lycotec founder Dr. Ivan Petyaev said they added Coco-Lycosome to the chocolate, which helped the body to absorb more flavanol molecules.
These molecules help the skin to absorb more oxygen, which further delays the ageing process. "Now everyone can benefit from the intrinsic values of cocoa flavanols without compromising their health and habits”, said Ivan.
Ivan said they are ready with this new chocolate, which has the same taste of rich cocoa. He further affirmed that it is very important that more food products should come, which have flavonols. There are a lot of vegetables and fruits, which can become a rich source of flavonols.
It should be considered that chocolate is quite high in saturated fat and sugar. This is the reason that one should consume only the recommended amount and not more than that as it is considered to be one of the main reasons for obesity.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids