England Witnessing Hatred epidemic
As per reports, it has been revealed that the Bishop of London Rev Richard Chartres has suggested that they should use the Queen's Diamond Jubilee as an excellent opportunity to restore stranded relationships.
He said so as Britain has been passing through a rough phase, where there is no love and one just hears about separation and divorce cases. Richard said that life is now considered in terms of monetary benefits and it seems that there is no more love remaining in this world.
“Promiscuity, separation and divorce have reached epidemic proportions in our society. Perhaps, then, we shouldn't be surprised that depression and the prescription of anti-depressants has reached a similarly epidemic”, said Bishop Richard.
He further affirmed that the diamond jubilee is the best day to spread love and think hard for the coming life. It is important to put stress on brains and think that hatred, and ego will not give any kind of benefit to people and love is solution to all the problems.
In addition, Bishop Richard praised Queen Victoria for her dignity, and called her the most public figure on the earth. The event will add a new establishment to British communities and national self respect will also increase with it.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids