Wordpress: Delight for Content Creators
It seems that Facebook has understood the popularity of the blogging tool known as Wordpress, and has decided to increase the integration between the two. Recently, Facebook told that they have launched a plug -in for its users by which they will be able to easily navigate between the two.
The decision will help Facebook in certain ways, like it will increase the total number of pages around the Web. Not only this, but it will also help Facebook to develop its own identity when it comes to web content sharing forum.
Content creators will be specially benefitted with the WordPress, as it will give an opportunity to them to let others also read their articles. They can also make pages and link their articles with it, which help them in segregating them the work, being done by them.
Experts said that it will be a double-win situation for Facebook, as it was already having some features, which mimicked the WordPress, and now, all together a new tool has come, which will provide additional features to users.
"Once the plugin is installed, you can cross-post content published to WordPress to your Facebook Timeline and the Facebook Pages you manage”, said Matt Kelly, who is a Facebook engineer.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies