Consume Only the Squid’s Muscle If You Want
A new study published in the Journal of Parasitology has revealed that consumption of a squid can be an extremely awful experience. It is being said by researchers that the organism can inseminate the mouth, causing severe pain.
While a previous report had also revealed that a raw squid eaten by a person caused sperm stings in his mouth, it has been found for the very first time that a cooked squid caused a pricking sensation in the oral cavity of the mouth of a woman who ate the parboiled one.
It has been found that small bug-like spindle-shaped organisms, twelve in number, were produced in her mouth. Also, doctors have identified these are not organisms with eyes, exoskeletons or legs, but are squid spermatophores.
The team from American Society of Parasitologists says that the spermatophore is a cup of semen, which includes an ejaculatory apparatus having the ability to forcefully eject the sperm mass.
Since it has not been found how these implant themselves into skin, it is being said that one should avoid putting spermatophores in the mouth. Experts have been suggesting that only the muscle of a squid should be served after removal of its internal organs.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids