CEAT opens facility in Dubai
The Indian tyre manufacturer-CEAT, owned by RPG Enterprises, has entered in the Dubai market opening an office in the city in a bid to tap rising demand in the Middle-East country. The manufacturer, having presence in India since 1958, has appointed Mr. Pawan Rana for looking into operations at the new site and providing better service to the customers.
Inaugurating its Dubai office in Dubai, Sandeep Gulati, GM-Exports of CEAT said, "Middle East is an extremely important market for us, we are doing well in this region and also have an established network of distributors. 40% of our export sales come from Middle East."
CEAT Tyres, having significant share in the Indian market, manufacturers over 10 million tyres annually mainly for truck and truck tyre market. The firm is known for its highly efficient and durable tyres and have special competence for making world-class radials for almost all categories of vehicles.
With opening its facility in Dubai, the firm has announced to pay special focus on export segment for catering West Asian countries, having strong potential for tyre market.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden