CEAT opens facility in Dubai
The Indian tyre manufacturer-CEAT, owned by RPG Enterprises, has entered in the Dubai market opening an office in the city in a bid to tap rising demand in the Middle-East country. The manufacturer, having presence in India since 1958, has appointed Mr. Pawan Rana for looking into operations at the new site and providing better service to the customers.
Inaugurating its Dubai office in Dubai, Sandeep Gulati, GM-Exports of CEAT said, "Middle East is an extremely important market for us, we are doing well in this region and also have an established network of distributors. 40% of our export sales come from Middle East."
CEAT Tyres, having significant share in the Indian market, manufacturers over 10 million tyres annually mainly for truck and truck tyre market. The firm is known for its highly efficient and durable tyres and have special competence for making world-class radials for almost all categories of vehicles.
With opening its facility in Dubai, the firm has announced to pay special focus on export segment for catering West Asian countries, having strong potential for tyre market.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study