Grilling At Home Can Be Dangerous, Say Health Experts

Grilling At Home Can Be Dangerous, Say Health ExpertsFrom time to time, health experts have been warning people to be careful while grilling, as it has been found that grilling at home could either lead to food poisoning or cancer. It has been informed that when people grill at home, they often consume broken bristle with their meal. The broken bristles are actually hazardous for health.

A report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention claims that people consuming bristle accidently can get their tissues of neck and mouth severely injured. In the report, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said, "the severity of injury ranged from puncture of the soft tissues of the neck, causing severe pain on swallowing, to perforation of the gastrointestinal tract requiring emergent surgery".

It is expected that on 4th of July, a large number of people would be affected by the bristles as 4th of July is a holiday. On holidays, people often take the risk of grilling at home with the hope of having fun. But, their fun could turn into nightmare if precautions are not taken timely. The authorities are planning strategies to make sure that no people get injured because of grilling in the coming holiday.

Health: 
General: 
Region: 

Advertisements