Financial Constraints Show Effect on Frequency of Home Visits
Financial pressure seems to be taking toll on home visits. A national survey being taken out by the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA), has revealed that financial constraints has reduced the time being spent on home visits.
In many cases, it has been seen that home visits are being completed in just 15 minutes. The survey has found that more than 640,000 people in the UK have received home visits of less than 30 minutes. The matter is said to be quite concerning and seeks attention.
Mike Padgham, who is chairing the UKHCA said, "Providing care to people in their own home can make a real difference to the quality of their lives”. However, it has been seen that authorities concerned have made it a business and have stopped valuing the service.
The UKHCA report has a lot many cases in which it has been shown that poor care has deteriorated the health of patients. There have been ample of cases in the report, said Padgham and majority of the cases being reported in the case file are of the ones, who need constant home care visits.
One of the best things that can be done is to improve the services, so that there is optimum use of resources as well as patients also get benefitted.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies