Restricting Viewing Television By 2 Hours Kicks Health
As per a study being published in the online journal BMJ Open, it has been revealed that US young brigade can add more years to their total life span by adopting two simple measures. One of the ways is to stop acting as couch potato, which means spend less time being seated.
Second way is to reduce the amount of time one spends while watching television. The second option holds quite an importance in the research. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers assessed the data of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES).
The data helped them to know some really important information, like exactly how much time US adults spend time while sitting and amount of time, they watch television. This was not the end of their research; the study researchers assessed five other studies, which included assessment of almost 167,000 individuals.
All the studies led them to reach at one conclusion, and that conclusion was two hours of television per day will reduce the risk of early death among US youngsters. "The results of this study indicate that extended sitting time and TV viewing may have the potential to reduce life expectancy in the USA", said the study researchers.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power