Take a Walk for Marie Curie Cancer Care!
Author of Marie Curie and her Daughters, Shelley Emling has decided to donate £1 on every sales of the book to cancer charity, Marie Curie Cancer Care. The book is due to be published on 20th of September, 2012.
The book is a story of Nobel Prize winner Irene and Eve, a humanitarian. Besides contributing from the sales of the book, the publisher would also be holding cake sale event to raise funds for the charity. A number of such events would be conducted this year by the publisher.
For those who are interested in voluntarily for the care of the terminally ill patients can get themselves registered by 31st of August. Meanwhile, an event called Walk Ten is being organized all over the street of the UK. In this event, participants would take part in the walk to raise funds for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
The participants would be entertained with picnic and fun music played by U105. All the fun activities would take place to salute the hardship of the Marie Curie nurses in providing care to the cancer patients. Those who are interested in taking part in the event can get themselves registered by paying an amount of £10.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids