Reddy's Lab Gets Approval for 2 Drugs
It was a win-win situation for Dr Reddy's Laboratories when it got to know that it has got green signal from the US Food and Drug Administration for its two drugs that would treat asthma and allergies.
The company announced that it has got approval for its two drugs Montelukast Sodium tablets and Montelukast Sodium tablets, chewable in nature. The tablets, which are available in different weights from 4 mg to 10 mg, have been launched in the US market.
"For people who suffer from chronic health conditions such as asthma and allergies, it is important to have effective and affordable treatment options", said Gregory P Geba, who is an official of generic drugs at FDA.
The allergy drug is said to be quite beneficial for both types of allergies, outdoor and indoor. Often it is said that there should have been one drug that is able to give them comfort in both the situation. Now, they have got a one solution for both the allergies.
Both the tablets are generic in nature and said to be the first in generic category that has got approvals from the American health regulator. This reason is expected to take the sales of both the drugs to touch skies.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network