Neo Games Re-Launched on 6th December 2012
In order to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Neo Geo gaming console, it has been decided that it will be getting re-released in December. The console, which was first time introduced in 1990’s, is going to get re-launched on 6th December 2012.
The console will not be alone and would be coming along with other two things and those being a joystick, a 4.3in LCD, and together it will be known as the Neo Geo X Gold, which will cost $200.
Experts were of the view that it would not be less than any kind of investment for game lovers, as they will be getting to play a number of games. They further affirmed that if one would study the Neo Geo games trend then they would realize that these games were never out of fashion.
In total, there would be 20 games and some of the popular games are King of Fighters and Fatal Fury. "The Neo Geo X Gold is a love letter to one of my favorite consoles of all time, and working with SNK Playmore to acquire the Neo Geo license”, said CEO Jonathan Wan. The game will be available in North America, in some parts of Asia and in Europe.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands