Let’s Walk for Marie Curie Care!
On Saturday, the 25th of August, five nurses from Marie Curie Care will be taking part in the 10k summer walk event. The walk is due to be held at Dumfries House. The nurses of Marie Curie Care offers free of cost care to the cancer patients.
The care is provided to the patients at their own residence. The five nurses who have taken the pledge to participate in the walk are Kathy Stewart, Pat Togar, Melia McLean, Kate Copp and Joyce Hope. On 25th of August, the Marie Currie Care will mark its 60th anniversary.
Kate Copp was reported saying, “Walk Ten celebrates the incredible work Marie Curie nurses do on a daily basis. We need the support of participants to raise funds and enable Marie Curie to continue its invaluable work throughout the year”.
People interested in taking part in the walk are request to submit a registration fee of £10. Registration for the children is free. People are requested to take part in the upcoming event and help Marie Curie Care in providing effective treatment to the patients. This time, the charity is hoping to raise a funding of £50,000.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids