Kindle Enthusiasts Check Out Nearest Chroma Stores for the Amazon Gadget
This report will specially attract all those Indian Kindle enthusiasts. Now no need to wait for long, Amazon has finally heard the requests of all. The company has recently opened the Kindle e-reader store as well has launched the Kindle e-book store.
The device, with not the latest generation and does not support a touch screen, e-reader has been introduced at the Chroma retail showrooms across the nation. The gadget has been launched at a price of Rs. 6,999.
Further, good news for the gadget lovers is that the Kindle Store will be house to several millions books and the Indian currency will even be acceptable.
Further details regarding the gadget Kindle e-reader suggest that the device supports Wi-Fi. The display of the digital reader has been reported to be E Ink Pearl Display, which is 6-inch long. The device has an internal storage which accounts up to 2GB. The device has a capacity to store up to 1,400 books and support USB 2.0.
Apart from the Chroma outlets, it can be even purchased online from the Chroma websites, which assure that the device will be delivered within the next two days.
Amazon has made no comments on when it will be launching its new versions of Kindle, which are Kindle Fire and Kindle Touch in India.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power