Up to 40% of approved Dubai home loans snubbed
As per a Dubai-based finance company, the percentage of the buyers in Dubai who have been pre-approved by lenders for mortgages and then decided to abandon purchasing a property is as high as 40 percent.
It was found by Colliers International's Dubai House Price Index, held earlier this week, that during Q4 of 2009, quarterly house prices in the emirate hiked by one percent and by 42 percent year
-on-year since compared to Q4 2008.
Colliers, as part of the report, also found a decrease by 15% in mortgage transaction in Q4.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden