Up to 40% of approved Dubai home loans snubbed
As per a Dubai-based finance company, the percentage of the buyers in Dubai who have been pre-approved by lenders for mortgages and then decided to abandon purchasing a property is as high as 40 percent.
It was found by Colliers International's Dubai House Price Index, held earlier this week, that during Q4 of 2009, quarterly house prices in the emirate hiked by one percent and by 42 percent year
-on-year since compared to Q4 2008.
Colliers, as part of the report, also found a decrease by 15% in mortgage transaction in Q4.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19