PlaceMakers’ Unusual Blue September
The PlaceMakers are all ready to show their support to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand and this time they are celebrating their annual Blue September. Yes, this year's theme has been planned with a funnier side to deliver the serious message about `facing up to prostate cancer'.
Bringing along with once again the signature superhero trend of wearing underwear on the outside, the PlaceMakers Blue Streak has brought a blue morph suit, a superhero cape in official Blue September Swanndri underpants, the design of which is inspired by the classic label's iconic check design.
The campaigners have requested all the people to come forward and show their support for the cause by purchasing a pair of Swanndri undies from any PlaceMakers store. Every pair will be sold at $25, from which $10 will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation during September.
Also, they are trying to inform people about the importance of regular prostate checks. The PlaceMakers Blue Streak's silent campaigning to lessen the incidence of prostate cancer among New Zealand men is being expected to see big results.
Calculations are confirming that PlaceMakers has till date raised more than $750,000 for the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
PlaceMakers Chief Executive, Mr. John Beveridge said, "While The Blue Streak is entertaining, his role is also to discreetly raise awareness of a sensitive issue".
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power