Game Designers Working on Project: Eternity
It has been reported that cancellation of projects has forced many game manufacturers to bring cuts in the jobs. Today’s customers are looking for entertaining games, which are not like old classic one- Baldur’s Gate II and Planescape Torment.
Following the increased demand of the trendiest games, the Obsidian has announced of launching Project: Eternity. The project is being handled by top notch designers and gaming gurus. Chris Avellone, the man behind the creation of Planescape: Torment; Josh Sawyer, designer of Icewind Dale and Tim Cain are some of the famous personalities working behind the project.
The game will be a dream game for every player. While commenting upon the new project, Chris Avellone said, “[I'm] tired of designing content and interactions that caters to consoles and console controllers. Project: Eternity is our opportunity to FINALLY develop our own fantasy RPG world and franchise”.
The new gaming experience is expected to be out by 2014. It might cost one $US25 to get the game installed on the personal computers. It is hoped that the project will bring smile on the faces of players and will also allow them to experience something new.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden