Canon Brings Out EOS 6D
Canon has come up with a new model of DSLR camera, dubbed EOS 6D. Thus, if you are looking for one, you should skip EOS 5D Mark III and wait a little for the 6D to arrive in the market, a recent report says.
As being said, it comprises all features possessed by the previous version, but in a more compact package. With a full-frame camera, it also holds a couple of extra tricks and a built-in Wi-Fi with cloud storage capacity. By full-frame camera, the company means the size of CMOS image sensor is equivalent to a frame of 35mm film.
Besides, the company says that it has a GPS with an actual magic when one downloads Android and iOS on their phone. It is being said that the same allows for control of 6D from far away. Further, DIGIC 5+ image processor is encompassed in it, which allows 4.5 frames per second shooting rate, speedy as well as continuous.
Canon adds that the new device is even lighter in weight as compared to the 5D, which was some 1.9-pound. However, there is reason behind it that it lacks built-in flash and fold-out arm and its viewfinder measures 3 inches diagonal.
Plans are to start its sales from December and it is priced at $2,099, the report says.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network