Cabinet constitutes national solidarity panel
Emphasizing the need to enhance national and communal solidarity, Prime Minister and Vice-President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has announced to form a panel on national solidarity which is aimed to work on issues necessary for the country to achieve its development targets.
Sheikh Mohammed chaired a cabinet meeting at the Presidential Palace in Abu Dhabi yesterday amid the esteemed presence of Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Presidential Affairs. It has been urged that the committee should work hard for implementing the President's call on national solidarity which he made on the 38th National Day.
The proposed higher ministerial committee would be headed by the Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development. The Ministers of Education, Health, Labour, Dr Maitha Al Shamsi and Chairman of the National Media Council have been inducted as members in the committee.
Sheikh Mohammed said that President's call should be taken as a reference for implementing future schemes of national development. The committee has been assigned the task of preparing general framework on the Call which would be discussed in the next cabinet meet in 2012.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network