Mark Zuckerberg Happy With the Number of Facebook Users
No wonder Facebook is growing rapidly as every month, one million users logs in to their Facebook accounts. It is quite surprising for the CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg as the shares of the Facebook are still low at $38 a share.
Facebook is a social networking site that has both good and bad followers. Bad followers are those who have been criticizing the activities of the Facebook by asking parents to limit the exposure. At the other side, there are one millions users of Facebook who never forgets to login to their accounts.
The Co-founded of Facebook said, “There’s no way that, when we were getting started, that I would’ve ever thought that, you know, myself or any of the people around me, would be able to be a part of something like this. It’s incredible”.
Since the launch of Facebook, many users from all over the world have joined Facebook with the hope of staying in touch with their friends and relatives living far away. Mark Zuckerberg said that he is pleased to know that millions of people have been contacting with the world through the help of Facebook. It is hoped millions of more users will shift to Facebook.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids