Cancel Business Projects with Huawei and ZTE, says House Intelligence Committee
Not a long time has been passed when it was being revealed that the US has been serious threat from China for cyber-attacks. A report has been prepared by the House Intelligence Committee on the same issue.
The committee has recommended that it would be better for the US that it should not indulge in trade with Huawei Technologies Ltd. and ZTE Corp. Moreover, they have also warned that the US faces such an amount of risk that it should block any sort of trade mergers with China.
Without a doubt, it would be loss for both the countries, as the US is one of the major clients of the country when it comes to supplying things related to telecommunications. On the other hand, the US will lose cost effective labor as well as technologies from China.
Experts said that the two companies have been especially highlighted as these two companies pose a major threat to the country. On the other hand, such allegations have been cancelled by William Plummer, who is the vice president for external affairs. He was of the view that Huawei is a well known and trust worth company. Now, it has to be seen that business ties will be affected or not.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids