Elantra GT to be showcased in SIMA 2012
No more secrets in regard to the Elantra GT, which is also known as Hyundai i30, as it has been found that the company is going to launch the model in the 2012 SEMA Show, which is going to take place in Las Vegas.
It has been found that Hyundai has been taking out the new model with the help of Bismoto Engineering, which has introduced a number of modifications in the same. Experts were of the view that one of the centre attractions of the car is its graphic design, which gives an impression that it is a model that belongs to the 80s.
While talking about features, which the new car will be boasting of, the authorities concerned were of the view that the car will be having 1.8-liter engine, which will come with a Turbo kit that is being provided by the Bismoto Engineering.
"We think the final product is a great example of just what can be achieved with turbo charging and engine tuning in the present day", said Hedi Kim, who is positioned as Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Bismoto Engineering.
Kim further asserted that he do not think that there could have been any other better platform for the Elantra GT to be launched.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars