Is Gluten-Free Diet Healthy Enough?
Recent time has shown how a gluten-free diet turn into fad among those who wan4etd to shed extra flab, but medical community seems to be suggesting that extreme cases of gluten-free diet might harm the body instead of providing any benefit.
There are many celebs like actress Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham etc who have gone on record to favor the diet, it is bellied that gluten-free grub might be hiding fat. With a recent research seems to shed more light on the side effects of such diet, it is expected that many Brits might have to hold on a bit more before incubating this new contr9versila diet in order to look slim.
It has been found in the research on UK supermarkets that Marks & Spencer's wheat-free bread had almost three times of fat as compared to that in regular version, while Waitrose cram contains some three grams of extra fat into their Love Life wheat-free loaf.
"People assume that by cutting out gluten they are going to lose weight. It's a myth", said Food expert Tanya Thomas of the British Dietetic Association. However, it is further cited that there are many who are gorging on such diet not just to shed weight, but to reduce their wheat intake.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies