Sony Unveils Two New High-End 4k Camcorders
A recent report confirmed Sony's plans of unveiling, two new high-end 4k camcorders. The new offerings, PMW-F5 and the PMW-F55, are expected to make hell lot of difference in Sony's market position in the time to come. Though price of the same has been kept under covers, it is believed that this would be a lot higher than $65,000, at which F65 cameras are priced.
The two camcorders are reported to offer HD recording. It was further told that F55 supports connection to the PVM-X300 30-inch 4k monitor and the 84-inch BRAVIA 4k LED television. However, both have a common feature of having a PL-mount for use with a wide variety of lenses. As far as viewfinders are concern, they are digital along with OLED and LCD options.
Further, it was told that both utilize Sony's SxS PRO memory cards, which are available in 64GB and 128GB capacities. In addition, both have Olivine-Lithium Iron Phosphate battery packs, which would be able to offer double-rate speed charging and 150 minutes of consecutive filming. There are fair chances of them being available in market in February.
It would be worth seeing what future holds for the new products which are expected to offer stern competition to the likes of RED.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network