Google to Introduce Changes in Gmail
In order to shorten the lengthy procedure while writing a new mail and referring to old one, Google is introducing new changes in the way a mail is being composed.
Under the new system, the new mails will pop-up in a separate window, so that the user does not face any sort of problem while checking old emails. Such was not the procedure earlier, as a person had to save a mail in draft and then it was possible for him to check previous mails.
Google product manager Phil Sharp was of the view that the previous system was quite lengthy and wasted a lot of time. However, the new changes will surely save time and will be easy for them. In addition, many other changes have been included in the system and that is one can include pictures as well in the mail.
For now, changes have been restricted to few users, but it is being said that the new changes will be introduced shortly. "We're always trying to make Gmail faster and easier to use, so today we're introducing a completely redesigned compose and reply experience that does just that", said Sharp. It is expected that the new changes will be liked by one and all.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands