US Market Lucky for Chrysler Group LLC
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that Chrysler Group LLC has been making a strong recovery in the US auto market. It has been found that with passage of time, it has been witnessing profits.
In its third quarter, it has witnessed a rise of 80%, and it has also been found that people have been appreciating its cars and trucks. While talking about the profits, which it has earned, the company officials were of the view that they earned $381 million, which meant they have witnessed a profit of 18%.
The company officials affirmed that they were able to sell 556,000 cars and trucks across the globe. Sergio Marchionne, who is the chief executive of Chrysler, said that they have been able to bring themselves back on the growth track.
He further affirmed, "Our competitors are not showing signs of vulnerability". He continued by saying that they have to strive, so that they are able to provide a strong performance in the market. So far, the US Market has proved to be quite lucky for Chrysler, as they have been able to regain their position. Credit for the same has been given to Marchionne, who is CEO of Chersyl.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies