ADNEC to play leading role at Tawdheef
Abu Dhabi is set to hold its major recruitment event Tawdheef from February 2 to February 4, 2010 during which Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC) would exhibit its strong credentials.
The recruitment event has a full support from the Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council. ADNEC will be the major sponsor and exhibitor at the event through its 120 sqm stand located in Hall 6.
ADNEC has played a key role for providing human resource solutions to UAE besides taking a number of measures for enhancing Emirati skills and leadership potential.
ADNEC's Director of Finance & HR- Humaid Al Dhaheri expressed his pleasure for becoming a part of Tawdheef and finding an opportunity to build UAE businesses and institutions through highly skilled Emiratis.
Al Dhaheri further expressed, "ADNEC has been at the forefront of building Abu Dhabi's reputation in the events sector while simultaneously providing growth and development opportunities for our Emirati workforce."
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power