Forester SUV on Road by 2014
As per reports, it has been found that Subaru launched details about its Forester SUV. Moreover, it has also confirmed that the SUV will be launched at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Authorities concerned imparted some details about the availability of the new model. It was found that the sales will initiate from 2014, and it is said that the new model will be a perfect blend of style and comfort.
It is not a hidden fact that the Forester is known for its tough looks, and this time also it will take that quotient one step further. Though all the excellent features of the new model have been retained in the new model, it has been found that some new additions have also been made.
If to talk about those additions, it has been found that the company officials have softened the edges of the new model. Not only this, some high-tech features have also been added with rear view camera and audio amplifier has also been added among other features. So, it would not be wrong to say that the new launch will be a great thing to have and all the new features will be liked by one and all.
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19