Forester SUV on Road by 2014
As per reports, it has been found that Subaru launched details about its Forester SUV. Moreover, it has also confirmed that the SUV will be launched at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show.
Authorities concerned imparted some details about the availability of the new model. It was found that the sales will initiate from 2014, and it is said that the new model will be a perfect blend of style and comfort.
It is not a hidden fact that the Forester is known for its tough looks, and this time also it will take that quotient one step further. Though all the excellent features of the new model have been retained in the new model, it has been found that some new additions have also been made.
If to talk about those additions, it has been found that the company officials have softened the edges of the new model. Not only this, some high-tech features have also been added with rear view camera and audio amplifier has also been added among other features. So, it would not be wrong to say that the new launch will be a great thing to have and all the new features will be liked by one and all.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids