Something New and Neutral for the People Interested in Dubai Real Estate
Investors and general real estate professionals, interested in the chaining trends in the Dubai's realty segment, have a better option to keep eye on the market with the launch of a new blog on Dubai real estate market.
The new blog would cater the needs of brokers, lenders, dealers, landlords and other firms engaged in realer estate commerce by providing latest and authentic information of the market.
Located on the Persian Gulf at Arabian Peninsula, Dubai remains a favorite destination for the realty investors. Large scale real estate developments and construction of World's finest buildings have made the city global village which attracted a large number of tourists and businesses from all over the World.
Dubai's emergence as a leading real estate destination necessitated the need of having a platform for keeping investors update on hot issues in details. And the new blog will not only update people about real estate segment but also discourage fake news and rumors about the property market.
The blog can be accessed at realestatedubaiblog. com for getting updated information about apartments, marine property, real estate laws and rental trends of Dubai market. Real Estate experts can also post their valuable comments by making rational analysis of the real estate market.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands