Something New and Neutral for the People Interested in Dubai Real Estate
Investors and general real estate professionals, interested in the chaining trends in the Dubai's realty segment, have a better option to keep eye on the market with the launch of a new blog on Dubai real estate market.
The new blog would cater the needs of brokers, lenders, dealers, landlords and other firms engaged in realer estate commerce by providing latest and authentic information of the market.
Located on the Persian Gulf at Arabian Peninsula, Dubai remains a favorite destination for the realty investors. Large scale real estate developments and construction of World's finest buildings have made the city global village which attracted a large number of tourists and businesses from all over the World.
Dubai's emergence as a leading real estate destination necessitated the need of having a platform for keeping investors update on hot issues in details. And the new blog will not only update people about real estate segment but also discourage fake news and rumors about the property market.
The blog can be accessed at realestatedubaiblog. com for getting updated information about apartments, marine property, real estate laws and rental trends of Dubai market. Real Estate experts can also post their valuable comments by making rational analysis of the real estate market.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network