BMW Four-Door Diesel Coupe Launched in India
Beginning with the deliveries this November, BMW has launched BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe at all the dealerships across India.
The Sedan is available with diesel engine and is priced at Rs 86,40,000. First four-door Coupe in the history of BMW Gran Coupe, the car was rebuilt with art and life into it. The model was disclosed at a fashion show `Visions of Beauty' led by Manish Malhotra in Mumbai.
With a long bonnet and extended wheelbase, the car features TwinPower Turbo diesel engine, eight-speed sport automatic transmission with cruise control, and a top speed of 250 kmph. It is available in Black Sapphire, Deep Sea Blue, Havanna, Mineral White, Orion Silver, Space Grey, Titanium Silver and Vermillion Red and White in non-metallic finish colors.
Not to mention, the car is equipped with Xenon headlights, automatic 2-zone air conditioner, leather upholstery and electric seat adjustment with memory function. The sedan is 5,007 mm in length, 1,894 mm in width and 1.392 mm in height. The wheelbase is 113 mm in length.
The iDrive control system in BMW is equipped with 10.2 inch display with a chrome frame that highlights the monitor. "BMW has reinvented the coupe, creating a four-door car with irresistible dynamics and aesthetics", said Philipp von Sahr, the President, BMW Group India.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies