KTM Super Duke 1290 to be unveiled at EICMA
The brand new Super Duke 1290 bike by KTM is heading towards Milan next week where it will be unveiled for the public.
The new bike is powered by heavy 1290cc engine which will give output of around 150 BHP. It has a redesigned swingarm, running on top-drawer WP suspension. It will also be having ride-by-wire technology for accurate acceleration and handling. It will, further, feature a frame and trick wheels. The bike shall be unveiled on November 13, this year, at EICMA in Milan.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power