Microsoft Finds Solution for Impulsive Reboot of Windows Phone 8 Phones
A number of users of Windows Phone 8 handsets had made complaints some time ago that the phones are rebooting at frequent intervals. In response to the same, a recent report reveals, Microsoft is ready with a fix that would probably be out by the coming month.
"We're continuing to investigate some reports of phones rebooting and have identified a cause with our partners. We are working to get an over-the-air update out in December", the firm was quoted as saying.
It is being said that the update would provide information on how to disperse a bug, which is being responsible for the unexpected reboots of the phones. The problem has not been properly explained by the company.
However, it has been affirmed on Tuesday that the bug has been acknowledged. The handsets, which have been affected by the bug, are still under cover. The two handsets that have been launched in the Windows phone series are the HTC 8X and Nokia Lumia 920.
While the HTC 8X features a fastest processor, Nokia Lumia 920 is fast and has a better storing capacity. The two phones have varied other similarities besides these, including sizes, quality and sensors, the report reveals.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden