Addicted to your Mobile Phone?
Mobile phones have been today added with so many new applications and things of interest like instant messaging that has left mobile phoning not less than any addiction for its users, which is somewhere contributing big in ruining one's relationship.
In context to same, researchers have also presented their views, in which they have clearly mentioned that constantly checking for messages is today almost an addiction like any other drug, which can ruin user's personal relationships too.
They concluded the above facts from a survey, which has revealed that averagely, an adult is today spending more than seven hours in a day, while interacting with communication technology and so they fear that this sort of behavior can spill over into a problem if not stopped timely.
They followed the facts that many surveyed people accepted that mobile phoning has today become a compulsion and one sometimes start feeling withdrawn without their phone whereas many other stated it extremely annoying to be around those, who are always on their mobile.
Regarding the situation, Dr. James Roberts, of Baylor's Hankamer School of Business, in Texas, said that "Mobile phones are a part of our consumer culture. They are not just a consumer tool, but are used as a status symbol. They're also eroding our personal relationships".
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies