Record high in sales in 2009 touched by Abu Dhabi Motors
Monday, a six percent growth during the year was forwarded by Abu Dhabi Motors, as it sold the highest number of cars in its 20 year history. The company experienced growth in spite of the premium automotive sector being down by 25 percent as compared to previous year's figures.
Apart from being the only dealer for Rolls Royce in Abu Dhabi emirate, the company is also the exclusive importer for BMW, MINI. The company succeeded in crossing 2,600 sales in 2009, with the most popular cars being the top of the range BMW models.
The sales of the MINI brand; which increased by seven percent over 2008's sales; also helped the company to attain this record performance. This also helped Abu Dhabi Motors to become the largest and most successful importer of MINI in the Middle East.
Quite notable milestones have been achieved by Abu Dhabi Motors in the last 12 months, which includes release of a state of the art showroom and service centre in Al Ain, with an emphasis on heavy training for its sales team.
Apart from this, the company is also under a process of a multimillion dollar redevelopment to its Umm Al Nar showroom, which will be dedicated to the company's MINI and BPS brands.
The company also intends to open an exclusive Rolls Royce showroom in 2010. This showroom will be the largest Rolls Royce showroom in the world.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power