Jobs Abu Dhabi Comes With More than 600 Job Offers
Abu Dhabi Recruitment Show (Tawdheef 2010) has started today with its full zeal in the presence of a large number of public and private companies who are there to meet their man-power needs through fresh hiring.
The recruitment drive is aimed to enhance electronic means of hiring in the labour market of Abu Dhabi besides pushing the Emiratisation efforts in lines with the policy of Abu Dhabi Government.
Abu Dhabi's premier job portal, Jobs Abu Dhabi made a strong presence at the Tawdheef 2010 with its pavilion featuring involvement of institutions such as Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region municipalities, Emirates Steel Industries, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, Yah Sat Foundation, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, National Health Insurance Company-Daman, Abu Dhabi Airports Company, Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group, the Corniche Hospital, and the Institute of Applied Technology.
The site jobs. abudhabi. ae provides a platform to the private and public sector companies to find best pool of talent among thousands of job seekers. The website, available in Arabic, English and French, exhibits the intelligent search services such as CV posting and currency convertor.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies