Mubadala looking for MRO opportunities
Mubadala Aerospace, part of Abu Dhabi's state investment company, has been looking for opportunities to acquire maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) in the coming year in a bid to expand its base.
Homaid Al Shemmari, the Executive Director of Mubadala said that that there are so many opportunities in North America, Asia and India which can be acquired by the firm. He added, "By early 2011 we will have a MRO business from one of those regions. Asia-Pacific is one of the most attractive markets we are going after right now."
Mubadala's MRO firm SR Technics has already significant presence in Europe and doing a good business through its MRO Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies in the Middle-East and Africa. He added, "The aviation sector here is booming. They are still generating increased numbers."
Al Shemmari added that company sees a huge potential in North America given to the big size of its MRO market while high growth potential of Indian market is something that attracts it toward India.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids