Emirates NBD rolls out finance scheme for UAE nationals
Emirates NBD, the UAE’s major lender in terms of assets, have revealed that it has launched a new finance scheme for UAE nationals.
According to sources, this newly rolled out scheme will allow UAE nationals to receive personal loans of up Dhs 2.5million.
The sources further added that under this finance scheme, the lender will charge an interest rate of 9.99% on personal loans up Dhs 2.5 million.
UAE nationals can avail of this newly introduced offer at any of the 110 Emirates Bank or NBD branches in the country.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain