Kinnikinninck Foods Recalls Pie Packs
As per reports, it has been recently revealed that Kinnikinninck Foods, an Edmonton company, has recalled its pie crusts over labeling issues.
While talking about the issue, Jerry Bigam, who is the CEO and President of Kinnikinninck Foods, said that their product contains egg and they have failed to mention the same in their product label. Except that fact, there is nothing to worry about.
"In a change over from an old box to a new box the labels that were put on to the product, for about two days production, missed eggs as ingredient", said he. There were around 5,000 packages that have been distributed in North America and all have been recalled.
Jerry said that the packing have also been sold in Canada and British Alberta as well and they have been taking all the actions to make sure that their consumers' safety remains at the top. Consumers' safety always has been top priority of the company and will always remain same.
To talk about the product that has been recalled, it has been found that the pie comes in the size of eight inches and has three best before dates and those are November 21, 2013; December 11, 2013 and December 14, 2013.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network