Abu Dhabi’s Bride Show to begin on February 10
The prestigious Bride Show Abu Dhabi which is going to start from February 10 to 13 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre would offer a variety of new brands, products and services for those who are planning glamorous and fashionable wedding.
People have an exclusive opportunity to buy luxury goods from different brands at the Bride Show being held under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saif, wife of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in the capital.
The event will see respected organizers such as Carnation, Dubai World Trade Centre and Al Khaleej Hospitality and collections from reputed Italian jewellery designers for showing sparkling gems and gold for the first time in the capital.
Diamonds worth thousands of dirhams will also be showcased by Roberto Casarin SRL, Fabio Fanfani, Maggio Teresa & Damianacos Damiano, Bruno Aristi , IMVIDIA and Clio Pro Jewellery.
Lucy Clarke, Exhibition Director for The Bride Show expressed, “The Bride Show Abu Dhabi offers brides-to-be ideas, tips and the latest trends in the wedding industry to help them prepare for the biggest day of their lives.”
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars