UAE to continue with its growth stories
Ahmad Humaid Al Tayer, Governor of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), while speaking in a seminar on Dubai Policy Watch said that UAE need not fear over its declining oil reservoirs as these are enough to push its growth for over 30 years. He said that country's world class infrastructure and current level of investments in various projects would ensure its further prosperity in future.
The seminar, organized by the Mohammad Bin Rashid Centre for Leadership Development, saw eminent personalities and UAE nationals discussing various issues of national importance.
Al Tayer, the Chairman of Emirates NBD and former UAE Minister of State for Finance & Industry, termed the country as a reservoir of oil which would continue to address the needs of the region over a long period. He further added, "The UAE is a strong economy supported by a sound infrastructure and large reserves of oil."
Mohammed Bin Rashid Center for Leadership Development (MBRCLD), however, said that the way present leadership handles various financial challenges, would prove very crucial for the determination of future growth stories of the Emirates.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars