UAE to continue with its growth stories
Ahmad Humaid Al Tayer, Governor of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), while speaking in a seminar on Dubai Policy Watch said that UAE need not fear over its declining oil reservoirs as these are enough to push its growth for over 30 years. He said that country's world class infrastructure and current level of investments in various projects would ensure its further prosperity in future.
The seminar, organized by the Mohammad Bin Rashid Centre for Leadership Development, saw eminent personalities and UAE nationals discussing various issues of national importance.
Al Tayer, the Chairman of Emirates NBD and former UAE Minister of State for Finance & Industry, termed the country as a reservoir of oil which would continue to address the needs of the region over a long period. He further added, "The UAE is a strong economy supported by a sound infrastructure and large reserves of oil."
Mohammed Bin Rashid Center for Leadership Development (MBRCLD), however, said that the way present leadership handles various financial challenges, would prove very crucial for the determination of future growth stories of the Emirates.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids